Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Louisville Office
We are located on the 3rd floor of the Medical Arts Building in Louisville, KY - Suite 3440. Simply take the elevators to the 3rd floor and follow the signs for "Podiatry - New Horizons Foot and Ankle"
Patient Health Portal
As an added convenience for our patients, we have provided access to the Patient Health Portal for all of our patients (new and existing). At the time of scheduling your appointment with our office, you will receive an email with information on how to setup your access to the Patient Health Portal. Once you have registered, you will have access to many features that allow you to have more control over your medical care including:
- Ability to complete intake forms directly from the Patient Health Portal
- Ability to view your appointments and patient health information
- Ability to communicate directly with your doctor 24/7
- Ability to view lab results
- Ability to pay your bill directly from the portal
Access your Patient Health Portal directly from our site at the top of this page, or by clicking here.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in Podiatric care. Our doctors share the unified motto of "Bridging the Gap" aimed to increase the transparency and communication between patient and doctor, allowing for an enhanced level of care that is comprehensive and compassionate.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site under Patient Education. Also, take some time to review our About Us page and familiarize yourself with our skilled doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
What To Bring To Your Appointment
In preparation for your appointment and to make your visit to our office easier, we have provided the list below of items to bring with you:
- Photo ID (Drivers License, State ID, Passport)
- Insurance Cards (if you have 2 insurances, please bring both)
- List of current medications
- List of any allergies
- Name and Phone number for your Primary Care Doctor
- Any referral documents your doctor may have provided you
At the time of scheduling, you will be sent an email with information to register for our Patient Health Portal - allowing you to complete most of the check-in items prior to your appointment.
Insurances and Payment Options
Our office accepts most insurance plans including Medicare, KY Medicaid, United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, Wellcare, Humana, Passport, Multiplan and more (please call our office for specific insurance information). We also provide affordable, discounted self-pay rates for our uninsured patients, as well as for services that are not covered by your insurance. If you would like to confirm whether we accept your insurance, or have any questions, please call our office and one of our team members will be happy to assist you
We offer several convenient payment options to our patients:
- All major credit cards/debit cards
- Check (restrictions apply)
- Flexible Payment Plans (restrictions apply)
- Online Payment Option (via the Patient Health Portal)
Please remember that any co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance are due at the time of service. As a courtesy, our office will provide an eligibility check with your insurance carrier(s) for services provided, however, it is ultimately the responsibility of the patient to know coverages. Your health insurance is a contract between you and your insurance carrier, not our facility. Any uncovered services rendered are the responsibility of the patient, as well as any unpaid or remaining balances that is not paid by your insurance. If you are not insured, or a service is not covered by your insurance, we offer significantly discounted self-pay options (as well as flexible payment plans). Certain restrictions may apply as to whether or not you qualify for our self-pay discounted pricing (please call us to confirm eligibility).